http://klg.or.at/debinare/3334 With an eCheck option, your customers can pay with funds from their checking accounts without using a paper check. They’ll submit their checking account number and bank routing number. Funds are then transferred to you through the Automated Clearing House (ACH), an electronic banking network for direct deposit and electronic bill payment.
http://factsboard.com/category/interesting/events/feed/ For merchants, eChecks processed as ACH electronic payments have considerable benefits:
- opciones binarias como ganar siempre Sales lift. Online shoppers seek out sites that offer their preferred payment option. Limited payment options are a major cause of cart abandonment during checkout.
- super options binary review Faster funding. eChecks are processed much faster than conventional checks and can simplify accounting and reconciliation processes.
- eu bancdebinary com Lower processing costs. Processing fees for eChecks are significantly lower than the card-not-present (CNP) interchange fees. Compared to credit card transactions, electronic checks can provide dramatic savings in processing fees.
- click Minimal risk. When a shopper enters checking account information, it is screened against a database of bad checks and other risk assessment parameters. The transaction is approved or denied almost instantly.
- binära optioner risk Easy implementation. If no customization is needed, merchants can streamline eChecks as a payment option in just a few business days through Aliant’s Secure Processing Gateway.
http://teamconstruction.ca/?nioksa=Best-canadian-stock-broker-ever&128=fa Discover how Aliant’s ACH processing can benefit your business. Just click on the tab below to contact us today.